Wednesday, March 16, 2005


you gotta be out there
you gotta be somewhere
everywhere you are
im waiting


yucks, im very disgusted with myself, i cant stop eating!
-pokes my fats. (esp thighs pls)
i need to run 10 rounds around the cj right angled track.
i need cj pe right now.

anyway decided to stay in cos of my strong-willed diarrhoea that doesnt seem to give in. but my plans fell through today anyway.

HAHAH something just happened. im smiling now. k im nuts, its nothing much.
hee.
ive found a new prey to listen to my silly ramblings ; my sister. hahah i think everyone else is bored with me. we talked till 1+ last night. was quite nice, like the old days :)

anyway i met janice at sengkang mrt jst nw to pass her the danceworks pants to return to ryan. THANKS GIRL. im so grateful! saved me a trip. haha i just bought the kelly clarkson's breakaway! was wondering whether to buy tht or michelle branch's hotel paper (i keep changing my mind, was previously very into maroon5 then lost interest, then yellowcard, but people told me it sucked, then simple plan, but hwing lent me tht day and it wsnt tht great) ..i lost the cd of the latter. so dumb of me huh. i keep flipping out the cover hoping tht the cd will reappear miraculously. its gone now and forever more! i loved it :( used to listen to it when im sad and morbid. hahah. but anyway kelly clarkson's pretty good :)

cos there are these nights
when i sing myself to sleep
and im hoping my dreams will bring
you close to me
are you listening


i miss quality time with tings a lot, i have to say.
and ele too.
:(
im feeling alone, i dnt knw why. always happens whenever i stay in during the hols.

shopping with steph tmrw, oh my goodness gracious. i SO need retail therapy. cannot wait. and we're tanning too. hopefully i'll be feeling better after it all, i love that girl.

Oh cos I dont know
I dont know what hes after
But hes so beautiful
Such a beautiful disaster
And if I could hold on
Through the tears and the laughter
Would it be beautiful?
Or just a beautiful disaster

im longing for love and the logical
But hes only happy hysterical
im waiting for some kind of miracle
Waited so long
So long


kelly clarkson's beautiful disaster, on repeat mode.